For new digital camera owners, this book will teach you a lot more than your camera manual. And with this friendly, full-color guide new users can immediately start having fun with your digital cameras. It provides tips for taking better pictures and getting creative with digital photography. Topics covered include composing good shots, playing with light, close-ups, self-portraits, action shots, and event photography. Also, this book will show you how to:
* Choose, use, and accessorize your digital camera
* Get creative with filters
* Catch the mood of your vacation, a snowy or rainy day, a brilliant sunrise or sunset
* Shoot everything-panoramas, architecture, landscapes, products, foods, cars, pets
* Transfer, edit, and print your images, or share them on the Web
* And more!